Welcome to my Proven Amazon Course inspection 2019!
The program is also filled with high claims and promises that looks really appealing to everybody.
So, I decided to supply you fair insight about this item so you can make a smart decision about whether to join it or not.
Is it really that simple for Proven Amazon Course to satisfy its promises? And most of all, is Proven Amazon Course a fake or untrue?
Here’s the facts;
What’s Proven Amazon Course?
The Course shows individuals how to market any product on Amazon. It comprises all of the technical aspects like how selling on Amazon functions, how to source products, how to send products to your customers, and take and process payments or refunds.
The training consists of training documents, video tutorials, PDFs, and other resources together with access to their own Facebook group that has over 50,000 members.
There are many other classes on this business model as well like;
- Amazing Selling Machine
- Amazon Bootcamp
All the classes have their merits and demerits, but I think that Proven Amazon Course is the best which I must suggest to everyone who’s serious in this business model.
In FBA, the seller sends things to Amazon’s fulfillment centers to shop. The vendor promotes those things, and then these will be sent by Amazon instead of vendors.
Aside from that Amazon is also in charge of the types, packs, ships, tracks and manages refunds and returns for these products.
Because of FBA, the smaller sellers get access to Amazon’s web-to-warehouse choosing and sorting system and other logistics providers.
Thus vendor can concentrate more on other areas of their business. Shipping prices and 24/7 customer support are included in seller fees.
What’s Included in the Program?
The entire concept is based on locating the gap between supply and demand and sources these products from different providers to fill this gap.
Let us look at different segments of the course;
- Inventory Sourcing
- An entire class of 30+ high-profit sourcing strategies
- How to get other people to source for you by constructing a sourcing team?
- Expert-compiled Collection of over 200 legitimate wholesale sources
- Where to locate virtually unlimited sources of stock irrespective of where you reside in the world. We included in a course others paid $1,500 for this shows you STEP BY STEP how to locate profitable inventory any time you would like!
- How to build your brand of private label products which you are able to sell directly online or to other vendors. They have numerous #1
- Best Selling Private Label Products one of the teachers and the pupils of the Proven Amazon Course.
- How to easily send your stock in bulk at low dirt costs straight to Amazon’s warehouse?
- How to price your stock higher than your competitors while still outselling them?
- How to automate the whole process so you only check your reports?
- How to run your company from anywhere and automate it?
- International FBA
- How to market products anywhere to anywhere?
- Going global for US-based sellers
- The easy tools you can take with you everywhere you go so that you can immediately spot the”winning stock” and in a few mouse clicks be 100% done with your part of the job.
- Discounts on services and tools that can help you automate your business, boost your productivity, and optimize your profits
- Access to their active private Facebook group with over 50k members and heaps of useful moderators prepared to support you if you prefer Facebook over conventional forums.
- This is”ongoing training” with an ever-developing forum with new specialists asking to join all of the time.
1. Training from the Proper People
Aside from the proprietor Cockrum and his staff, there are also a massive number of successful FBA experts that have led to PAC, such as Skip McGrath who’s the owner of The Complete Amazon Marketing System and Jessica Larrew who’s also a wonderful expert.
The program is included everything you will need to know from start to finish. Also, I have to appraise their sourcing strategies which are covered in depth.
A few of the links will take you into the terrific resources, including a link to Amazon FBA’s YouTube station where they teach you how you can wrap, label, package, and ship your merchandise.
2. Active Facebook Group & Forum
The Facebook group and MySilentTeam forum had a flood of action happening. From the Facebook group, a lot of questions were being asked daily, and a lot of answers also!
I have to say that having a service community was essential for my success, so I need to give major credit to PAC owners for providing this service to buyers of the goods.
Both of these useful resources are sufficient reason solely to possibly choose PAC as my #1 ranked product to find out FBA business model.
3. Legit Business Model
You’re stepping in something that’s not only untrue but also has a massive potential. Amazon is number 3 rank website all around the world, and its client base is increasing every year.
There are still plenty of different niches with a great deal of potential to private label and produce your own successful brand which may be sold later.
You will discover how to rank your goods on the Amazon and if it gets ranking, you get organic earnings and begin earning huge income . At that time you do not need to concentrate on paid advertising.
Even if you’re a small company, you can use this business model to make decent income month after month.
4. You Can Use it globally
Yeah, that is true! Your country does not matter. They have enormous success stories in Europe, Canada, and all around the planet!
With FBA, now you can serve orders across over 25 European nations posing local yields handling and customer support in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany.
However, if still, you’re from a different part of the world, they will direct you everything about how to get the product sent from ANYPLACE from the world in an Amazon warehouse without ever seeing it or touching it.
5.Better Business Bureau Accredited
The course is a component of a company Cockrum Computer Services, Inc. that is BBB accredited business and contains ratings of A+. I have not seen any criticism registered with the BBB, which is a very good sign.
However, BBB isn’t a standard for assessing a company whether it’s worthwhile or not but still all those above stats shows that the Company cares all its consumers.
6. Different Training Formats
So, you may use the training in formats whatever you want.
1. Not User-Friendly
If you only look at the member’s area, you get the impression of seeing something that’s dissymmetrical. You do not know where to find the beginning and where it will get the finish.
Especially beginners, who find that the member’s area too complex and information overpowering. A few of the lessons are too long and are not divided correctly. Therefore, if at a later date that you wish to get some specific info, it might take your few hours merely to locate it.
The design and the design of this member’s area look unprofessional. A few of the members are complaining of movies do not render properly, and you can not find out what is going.
2. Not as Easy as You Might Thing
I know if you stop by the Prove Amazon Course website, you will see it is easy to generate a fantastic income within a brief period.
Believe me; it requires investment together with patience. Aside from this class price, you should also get an inventory of $1,000 to begin. Do not overlook the other cost that Amazon will charge you for services and space it will provide.
However, if you believe this business model is not for you or you can’t afford it, I suggest you to see my personal favorite, Affiliate Marketing.
If you do not know how to work on affiliate marketing, I suggest you to combine Wealthy Affiliate.